Olio Nuovo EVOO Tasting Kit
Purchase this kit and receive free access to our Virtual Olio Nuovo Tasting on Saturday, November 28th with Owner and Master Miller Paul Durant.
- One Olio Nuovo Trio Box (Arbequina, Koroneiki, and Frantoio EVOO, 50ml each)
- One Olio Nuovo Tasting Mat
- Three disposable tasting cups
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil FAQ sheet
- Olive Oil Flavor Wheel
- Basic instructions on how to set up your at-home tasting experience
- One green apple, to be used as a palette cleanser
To participate in the class, please purchase this kit by Monday, November 16th to ensure all supplies arrive on time.
An introductory tasting of three freshly milled estate-milled olio nuovo extra virgin oils from the comfort of home.
Join owner and Master Miller Paul Durant for an engaging and educational virtual olive oil tasting experience. Paul will begin by telling about his family's history in the Dundee Hills and explain what led them to first experiment with growing and milling olive oil in the Pacific Northwest. Next, Paul will guide you through the proper way to taste extra virgin olive oil, explain the sensorial vocabulary, and discuss the intricate flavors that define Durant Olive Mill’s monocultivar olive oils, specifically olio nuovo.
This tasting will help you better understand how to recognize a quality extra virgin olive oil and what it takes to craft this unique product.